Let’s face it…most IDX websites leave a lot to be desired. If you’ve been looking around at all for a good IDX site, you know that most IDX providers are just trying to get another monthly subscriber. That’s not us.
We’ve been doing IDX real estate websites for over 7 years, getting impressive results for our clients. We start with a hand-crafted WordPress website that is tricked out for you to be the ultimate search engine friendly publishing platform. Then we integrate a top-of-the-line IDX system into it…one that is mobile phone friendly, search engine friendly, and best of all, captures leads for you around the clock!
Here are some of the features of our IDX search tool:
- Basic Search – Provide simplified search tools for users to search the MLS listings in your area.
- Advanced Search – Allow your visitors to search any advanced fields that your MLS provides. Hide any fields you want to hide in order to create the best user experience for your clients.
- Map Search – State-of-the-art dynamic map search showing listings in a Bing map context.
- Slideshow Widgets – Like the showcase widget above, you can create any slideshow widget from a search so users can click on a photo and be taken directly to your IDX page for that listing.
- Highly Customizable Styling - Control virtually every aspect of your IDX look and feel.
- Domain Indexable Listings – Listings are searchable and indexable on your domain. Don’t send users away to a separate site, every page of your site, from your article content to your real estate search will be integrated to work together and look alike. In addition, the listings in your MLS will get indexed on YOUR domain, not some third party IDX vendor’s domain. This means more authority, better rankings, and more leads from search engines.
- Advanced Lead Capture – You decide your lead capture process. Make your IDX pages free and open to all users, or choose to request that users create an account to access certain pages. You can also control how many page views a user gets before being asked…or forced…to register to get further access. This means the IDX system can be configured for optimal organic SEO (free and open), or PPC optimized (optimized for quick lead capture), or somewhere in between (hybrid).
- Advanced Lead Management – Export your leads to virtually any CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) of your choice, automatically, or use the powerful built-in lead management tools to view and manage your leads. You’ll get instant email notification when a new lead signs up so you can contact them personally if you wish. Users can self-register for email alerts, or you can follow up personally and sign them up for alerts yourself, so they get the latest listings matching their interests delivered directly to their inbox.
We know that if your website doesn’t capture leads, it isn’t doing its job. Our IDX website package is built for that task.